Sunday, October 29, 2023

Elsewhere In The Garden..

Elsewhere in the garden there was also a lot of busyness with birds and insects flitting about. Flowers offering not only beauty but their perfumes as well. Many different fragrances merging together and drifting in the air. Closing my eyes as I relaxed, feet up, as a scented bouquet danced around me lulling me into a serene daydream. 

 When I resumed my stroll around the garden, I noticed that my tomato plant had been harvested, one of the small green tomatoes found dropped some distance from the plant, the rest of the unripen fruit eaten! One of my nocturnal visitors is becoming quite bold in what it is helping itself to. All my potato plants bar one has been dug up and many of my tea herbs have been nibbled down to stalks. Still, I would rather have a garden where possums and quendas feel welcome, so I will get more inventive at protecting my vegetables, herbs and fruits...




































































 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, all that beauty it one garden. It looks so beautiful.

Gemel said...

Thank you, Sharon I appreciate every moment in my garden.