Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Wanneroo Botanical Gardens...

Wanneroo Botanical Gardens was once a place I visited quite frequently when I lived down by the coast. Now it is a rather long journey to get here. In the nine or ten years since I have visited the gardens have certainly grown. There are two mini golf courses hidden amongst the jungle like gardens, and the trickling sound of water can be heard from the many small streams that wind their way through the gardens. The main waterfall cascades into a large pond where a welcoming expanse of lush green grass invites one to sit and relax. 
I was amused to see a pair of chickens in the garden, happily hunting for food in a freshly planted bed of marigolds, oblivious to the keep off the garden sign. 
I had issues with my camera partway through my walk, thankfully it was sorted. 
There was so much that enchanted me, hence there are a lot of photos in this post. 
The fragrance of the many different varieties of flowers flooded my senses. The rose garden was especially sweet and a wonderful way to end my meander...




































































































































































 

No comments: