Sunday, November 27, 2022

Visiting Zanthorrea.....

Visiting Zanthorrea nursery last week I noticed this bottlebrush which had flowers with an almost purple hue. I have not seen this colour bottlebrush flower before, and given I visit this nursery frequently I am surprised that I had never spotted it before when flowering. Only having my phone for taking photos I snapped a few shots which don't really bring out the gorgeous colour of these blooms. Maybe another trip to the nursery is needed this week to capture these unusual flowers in a better light.....








 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't think I've ever seen one with purple flowers. It's quite beautiful.

Gemel said...

It is really pretty isn't it.

William Kendall said...

It does stand out.

Gemel said...

It certainly caught my attention