Thursday, November 10, 2022

Stopping For A Look.....

Stopping for a look at an art exhibition was a pleasant way to spend a Thursday morning. I visited the same event last year. This year I really couldn't pick one single piece that stood out from the rest, last year only a couple appealed to me. 
Although many were not drawing me in so many had me saying wow out loud. 
Art exhibitions are always intriguing, seeing the varied themes and mediums worked with as well as personal interpretations of subjects is fascinating.
Walking in to be greeted by the gorilla bust was impressive and thought this would be the hard to beat, however walking further into the room it was clear that there was a lot of talented people showing their works here.......




































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Fascinating art!

Gemel said...

I thought so too.