Monday, November 28, 2022

Flowers And Bees.......

Flowers and bees kept me entertained on and off most of the day yesterday. I have been thinking very seriously about getting a small hive for the garden. With all the different variety of flowers in the garden I often wonder how delectable the honey produced from my garden would be. 
I have a bit of research to do as I would only keep bees if I knew that whatever honey I harested would come after the hive had already been nourished. Plus I wouldn't really want to chase off the bees who already frequent the garden. 
As the weather begins to heat up everywhere I gaze colour is exploding all around. With so many different hues of flowers and so many different fragrances means that the variety of insects and birds who feed in the garden are also increasing.
It is simply marvelous to come out here often before dawn and watch as the garden comes to life, it is equally satisfying watching the evening turn into night......


















































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Best to leave it be- the wild bees already know your garden is worth frequenting.

Beautiful shots.

Gemel said...

I have decided that it is to leave it be, it is balanced as it is.

Thank you.