Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Baking On...........

Baking on a 40 degree day certainly heated things up in an already hot cottage. 
But the aroma of a baking cake was enough to help me forget about being so hot.
I seem to be going through a phase of baking. Last weekend I created a lovely chocolate raspberry cake, today I decided on an apple and cherry cake.
 It is taking ages to cool down as am I, but when cool enough it will be into the fridge overnight that way the fruit begins to soak in making it super moist. Tomorrow it is being taken with me when I catch up with a friend for morning tea. 
It is really lovely visiting with a home baked cake in hand, it is a simple  way to let those I love feel appreciated.....
 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Sounds good!

Gemel said...

Tastes good too.