Sunday, November 13, 2022

Tender Moments.......

Tender moments captured as the chickens enjoyed a dust bath outside the sitting room window. With the perfect vantage point to watch my beloved chickens as they preened themselves I settled down to watch as they shared some gentle moments under a shady canopy. 
Aslan stood occasionally to make sure the coast was clear of danger before snuggling next to Brulee.
It really is a beautiful thing to witness these daily chicken rituals. 
There is so much tenderness. 
So much love.
Then suddenly I was interrupted by a certain nosey feline who decided it was his turn for some of my attention.....








































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

They look content.

Charles!

Gemel said...

They really enjoy dust baths.

Charles, well what can I say! hahaha