Saturday, March 30, 2024

Meandering By The River...

Meandering by the river in the very serene surroundings of Garvey Park. The water on the river was so still as not even a whisper of wind was present. I was going to follow the river for a way, yet the lack of shade along the track had me disappear into the trees.
I felt an immediate connection with the trees, and I realised that I have missed my weekly jaunts into nature over the summer. The nurturing and uplifting support I get from the trees has been lacking since the end of last year with the intense heat chasing me off. 
Happy to wander, hands connecting with the trees as I passed, a stop here and there to rest my spine against these towering beauties, I left feeling uplifted after the invisible energy of the trees healed and revived my soul... 












































 

 




















No comments: