Thursday, March 21, 2024

The Final Stop...

The final stop on my weekend adventures was to an art gallery I had been meaning to visit for the longest time. Hidden in a small shed in the Swan Valley the artwork was out of this world, unlike anything I have ever seen.
Discovered by accident as the artist was helping someone fix his car, he noticed how patterns on the metal he was working on created patterns with a three D effect.

The photos really do not do justice to these pieces. 
As you walk around the gallery the art comes to life, the water moves as do the trees. The illusion is so intense that it gives the impression that you can put you hand into the pieces. 

So incredible, and I would say without a shadow of doubt this is the most impressive art I have ever seen...
































 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, these really are amazing. I wish I could see them in person. I can see that while moving around them they might change and feel like they are alive.

Gemel said...

It really is incredible art Sharon.