Saturday, March 02, 2024

Autumn Has Arrived...

Autum has arrived here down under, and I for one am looking forward to cold wet weather and grey cloudy skies. This summer was relentless this year, the heat inescapable. Walks and hikes are put on the backburner during the long hot summer months, the threat of bushfires and heat exhaustion keep me closer to home. 
With my first day out in what seems like an age I headed not the bush but to Kings Park in the city. The temperature a comfortable 31 degrees made the day picture perfect. Starting at the DNA tower and then heading to several different parts of the park I thoroughly enjoyed being out amongst the trees once again.  
Some wildflowers were in bloom which was wonderful to see, many magpies. kookaburras and ravens were also seen as well as quite a few ducks in the pond I visited. Art also mingled in with the beautiful artistry of mother nature, it really was a most marvellous day...




















































































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful photos!

Gemel said...

Thank you, William.