Sunday, March 03, 2024

Discovering...

Discovering yet another garden centre I had not heard of before, this one though was rather little, yet despite it's small size it was packed with very unusual and exquisite plants. There was a happy croaking melody being sung by many hidden frogs. Frogs in the garden is a sign of a healthy garden, can't say I have ever heard such a melody in a nursery before though. A good sign the plants on sale are healthy and looked after. 
There was one tree I was particularly interest in, a chocolate pudding tree, which gives fruit that looks like a chocolate pudding, and of course tastes like one too. They were really expensive, and given the weather we have been having, I was reluctant to purchase one. 
I did however bring home a new plant for under the patio. A musical note plant. It is just about to flower so once it is in flower I will share some photos of it.
There were several other plants I thought I might add to my garden so another visit in the near future seems to be pending...





























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

A lovely locale.

Gemel said...

It was definitely a lovely discovery.