Friday, March 15, 2024

Following A Sign...

Following a sign for an art exhibition that led me down a wooden deck under towering trees was certainly a unique way to approach an art gallery. 
The building itself remained hidden until the last moment by the foliage.
Inside there was a selection of artists displaying their works. 
All completely unique.
My favourite piece was the final photo of the exhibition I shared, although I did admire the talent of the other artists as well. On leaving I spotted a woman busy creating a new piece. I really liked this aspect of the gallery, seeing artists at work.
 Apparently, they hold regular workshops here too, so it is more than your average gallery. 
The gardens of the gallery were very inviting and the view to the small woodlands very appealing...










































































 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great place for an art gallery surrounded by so much nature. I see that some of the artist mirrored that nature in their works. I think my favorites are those colorful pieces in the middle of your post but I like that owl too. What a great experience.

Gemel said...

It was a wonderful discovery and a gallery I will go back to regularly.