Tuesday, March 28, 2023

A Little Stroll...

A little stroll was taken around a small park I passed on my travels, most of the plants and trees did look very dehydrated, some looking rather sick. 
No reticulation could be seen around the park, I find it disturbing that because a native park has been planted the need for water doesn't seem necessary. I noticed a kite overhead searching for prey, such spectacular birds yet too high for a really good look at it as it swiftly went out of view.
There were a couple of eucalyptus trees in bloom, the trees were so busy with insects and birds feeding. I do love the variety of colours that the species has, the yellow and pink are two of my favourites. 
Seed pods from a hakea tree and an acacia tree also captured my interest, as did bark patterns and the canopies... 




























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The vegetation is so different from what I'm used to.

Gemel said...

Things are very different here, down under.