Thursday, March 09, 2023

A Day Spent...

A day spent in Kalamunda starting at Stirk park and enjoying the ambience of the trees and birds. There is always something of interest to see and no matter how many times I may visit a place I always find something new. For example, I noticed on this visit that there were Fairie doors in three of the trees. 

Leaving the park and heading up to the Zig Zag Art Gallery I enjoyed perusing the newest exhibition of mosaic art. I found it difficult to find a piece that stood out from the rest, as many of these pieces are outstanding.

More Fairie doors were spotted in the town as I meandered my way to and from my car.

The last stop was at the beginning of the Bibbulmun Track, a long-distance walk of 1,003 kilometers from Kalamunda to Albany in the Southwest of the state... 

































































































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

Gemel said...

Thank you.