Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Normally On My....

Normally on my morning walk I don't take my camera or my phone, because I want to actually do my walk briskly without stopping every few seconds to explore something I see.

Today though I found that my phone came with me, thinking it rather peculiar I did as I was inspired to do and set off phone in pocket.

About ten minutes into the walk I stop to see a family of red-tailed cockatoos right above my head. One in particular was staring at me and of course I stopped to take in this moment.
The red-tailed cockatoo is the medicine or spirit bird on my birth mothers side. When encounters this close and personal happened I always take heed, still myself and tune into the birds energy and wisdom.
Because there is always a reason for such close encounters.
Interestingly there are several challenges in my life presently that are requiring a decision, in all situations I have been procrastinating as to what to do. This encounter has provided clarity as to which way I proceed with each shall I say problem. 

Giving thanks to the Karrak for the insight and message I continued on my walk. 
Leaving the bush track and heading back into town what do I see?
One single red tail feather laying on the tarmac right in front of me. A blessing and confirmation that I Am walking the right path, that Spirit is always with me, guiding and protecting me from harm....
 


 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

A pleasant find.

Gemel said...

It is definitely a message from Spirit. Very special.