Sunday, November 21, 2021

Visiting.....


Visiting my son and enjoying his relaxing garden and of course seeing the grandpups and Mog was a delightful way to spend a Saturday.
 Like in my garden kangaroo paws are blooming, these different to those in my own garden, it is really interesting seeing how the varied varieties of kangaroo paws look when fully open. Like my own garden my son's has had a growth spurt over the winter months and has taken on a bushier look. Lots of snug little leafy caves for Mog to snooze under. 
With the heat of the day chasing us inside the pups settled down for a midday siesta while Mog meowed in protest at being brought inside. 
Life is so beautiful when the simple things are appreciated and enjoyed.....















 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Of course the cat must be my favourite.

Gemel said...

Little Mog will be happy to hear that.

Sharon said...

Lots of interesting plants here that I'm not used to seeing. And, of course the dogs and cats are adorable.

Gemel said...

Glad you liked the tour Sharon.