Tuesday, November 09, 2021

There Is Nothing....

There is nothing as relaxing than a walk around a lake. Sun warm, flowers blooming, birds and bees galore. 
Perfect! 
Greeted by an curious coot who paddled alongside me for a way set the mood for a joyous meander. All the ducklings I saw when I last visited have grown so much, none as friendly as the young eurasian coot though.  I noticed a gum tree shedding its bark to reveal the vibrant green of it's trunk beneath, how stunning this tree will be once the shedding is complete. Not too many flowers were out, I did discover a beautiful orange bottlebrush bush, not seen an orange variety before so was delighted to have noticed this one. 
As usual I past many a human who walked around the lake yet saw nothing. It does puzzle me how some will choose to walk out in nature yet only look at the pavement or path beneath their feet, normally distracted by a device. 
My heart buzzes when surrounded my nature so humbly grateful for the connection I have with my beloved Earth Mother who provides endless nourishment for my soul.....









































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The birds are good company.

Gemel said...

I have to agree.