Friday, November 05, 2021

The Tiniest Of My Flock.......

The tiniest of my flock the petite and precious Pearl is very poorly.

A trip to the vet tomorrow but it is not looking good. Noticing before I left for work that something was not right with her I took her inside to a dark quiet room while I was at work, hoping that she would be her perky little self on my return home.
Sadly this is not the case.
Taking her out to Aslan as he has been outside the window it seems most of the day, wondering why one of his ladies is in the house. All the girls came to visit with her and Lilly and Nova her two best friends kept close by her side as Aslan cooed to his hen.
For those who have never been blessed to be the caretakers of a chicken family they do not understand the depth of the bonds these beautiful creatures form and how heartbreaking it is when one has to say goodbye.....















 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

She was loved.

Gemel said...

She really was.