Saturday, November 13, 2021

We Are Constantly....


 We are constantly manifesting our personal realities with our thoughts and words. Being constantly bombarded by the media is a choice, I choose to be media free and therefore I dwell in a more harmonious existence than most. 
At times though the murk of the mainstream world dribbles into to my reality causing my balance to shift. It could be through a conversation, a drama or an overheard news story when out in the community. I have a choice in each encounter or situation I find myself in, we all do. 
Fear or Courage
Negativity or Positivity
Subjugation or Freedom
Hate or Love
Anger or Peace
Chaos or Balance
Anxiety or Tranquility
Depression or Blissfulness
Sadness or Joyfulness
When chaos threatens to overcome me causing my energy to become depleted and my balance out of kilter I limit conversations and interactions with others and focus on regaining my equilibrium. 
My preference to be in nature always ensures that my balance is restored swiftly. 

Yet  more and more I am finding that I wish to interact  and converse with others less and less, and simply enjoy the peacefulness found relaxing alone in my tiny garden paradise......

3 comments:

luksky said...

Same here. I don't understand those who hang out on social media and voluntarily absorb all the negativity. Even though I avoid social media at all costs, my husband likes to hang out on it and absorb all the negativity (he carries a negative vibe himself so misery loves company, I suppose) and then will proceed to try and draw me into all it's drama by having "discussions" with me about it. It's a challenge to keep myself from being drawn into his force and I constantly have to keep myself mentally balanced.

William Kendall said...

Wisely said.

Gemel said...

Completely understand that Laura. I left social media years ago.

Thank you William.