Saturday, April 24, 2021

Bella......

Bella my beautiful black hen, and I must add the quirkiest of the flock, she has a thing about climbing trees.
Sometimes she manages to get rather high jumping from branch to branch to get to the perfect perch.
As well as climbing trees Bella also runs to greet me when I get home, as soon as she hears the car she takes off running down the driveway. This is really cute, but also a bit dangerous as she doesn't realise that the car could hurt her. 
She also is normally the last one into the night box and comes running to the cottage as soon as she hears the door open knowing I am on my way to lock them in for the night. 
Then of course she likes to get carried to bed. 
Such a spoilt and unique little black hen......





 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

She is quite photogenic.

Gemel said...

I think so too.