Friday, April 02, 2021

Change Is.........

Change is definitely in the air, and as it happens in the cottage too!

Having been a bit sparse in the seating department for sometime now I kept seeing this suite displayed outside a second hand shop.
The first two times I kept going but, the third time I turned around because quite frankly how many times does one see a pink lounge suite?

Given how small the inside of the cottage is most suites are too big, this one though is simply perfect.
Not just in the colour but the size as well.
The other single chair is in the back room until I can move the daybed in there and finally have a proper sitting room as well as a proper guest bedroom. 

How exciting, transformation is coming at me from all sides.

Out with the old sparse look and in with the cosy, relaxing and inviting.....








3 comments:

luksky said...

LOVE the style and colors.

William Kendall said...

It looks good!

Gemel said...

Thank you both.