Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Stopping To Visit........


Stopping to visit my most favourite family on my way home seeing I was in the area. These highland cows are stunning. The bull such a regal chap and despite his size I would love to jump the fence and go and give him a cuddle. Cows are such sensitive and affectionate beings, it warms my heart to see these living in good conditions and without cruelty. 
Resting near the bull was his newest calf, which looked so tiny next to its enormous father. Of course I took many a photo as I stood chatting to them admiring their peacefulness and their beauty. 

Most of the small herd were together under the huge gumtree, although two calves a bit bigger than the one with the parents were a little further away under another shady tree, a little bit braver than their smaller sibling.
I always leave them feeling so contented, perhaps their happy contented vibes are contagious.......































 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

They looks so peaceful and content.

Gemel said...

They really have such a peaceful vibe.

William Kendall said...

They seem quite at ease.

Gemel said...

They appear very placid William.