Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Being A Diary Of.....

Being a diary of my days means that depending on what happens in any one day there could be one post or on days like today there could be quite a few. 
Sometimes I may even go a several days without posting anything. 
I simply post what captivates and brings me joy and happiness no matter how many different happenings or adventures there may be in any particular day.

This morning Nova was testing out her flying skills and and I just happened to be passing by with my camera in hand. Love getting actions shots of the chickens and I don't get that many chances. Their morning rituals are quite funny and always involve getting up on one of the various garden chairs to have their morning preening session. Don't ask me why, it is definitely secret chicken business!

Meanwhile the ducklings were getting ready for a post breakfast sleep. And the magpies were still hanging about looking for food to fill up their ever hungry youngsters........









 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Fun shots!

Gemel said...

Thank you William.