Tuesday, January 04, 2022

A Hot Afternoon.........

A hot afternoon became more enjoyable with a meander around Tomato Lake. This lake has become a favourite place for a walk last year and I feel it will continue to be a place I visit regularly. 

The lake is 45 kilometers from where I live and therefore the variety of waterbirds differ to those found around my local lake.

The trees had many families of little corellas squawking up above. Their loud protests to tell me to get away from under the trees were deafeningly loud. Heading off for a lap around the lake I stopped to admire the scenes before me. 
It's not what you see, it is how you see it. 
So many people come here for walking, picnicking and exercise, yet I notice that hardly any are engaged in what is surrounding them. 

I come alive when out with my camera in nature.
 Seeing perfection even in nature's' imperfections.
 Always more buoyant than when I set off, the healing power of my Earth Mother never fails to shower me with her divine nourishing love......











































































 

No comments: