Sunday, August 08, 2021

The Simple Beauty.....

The simple beauty of a finger-leaf oxalis flower. This plant is a member of the wood-sorrel family and it was picture perfect on a warm afternoon.
 Not a native plant to Western Australia, I often find our so called weeds extremely delightful. These flowers are tiny. Many bees were buzzing around however they all disappeared when I arrived with my camera. Taking photos of this vibrant beauty from several angles in the warm winter sunshine. 
To be lost in complete fascination of a single flower is my idea of bliss. 
The rest of the world falls away as I marvel at a particular specimen. So much beauty awaits us outside our doors. 
The allure of nature is what makes my heart sing and brings my soul peacefulness......




 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.

Maligirl23 said...

Amazing photos it's hard to imagine the flower is so small. 🥰🥰

Gemel said...

Thank you Maligirl.