Saturday, August 07, 2021

A Return Visit....

A return visit to Roley Pool on my way to work yesterday. Seeing that I pass this enchanting natural haven each week I now aim to visit more often. 
Yesterday's weather a vast contrast to that of my first visit. Although brisk, the sky was clear. The water higher than on my last walk here after the many storms we have had since then.I couldn't get as far along the track this time due to water seeping on to the paths.  I was hoping to catch a glimpse of a rakali (native otter) swimming, but sadly not yesterday perhaps next time.

Such a tranquil haven, definitely therapy for the soul...
















































 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This looks like a great place to soak up some of nature's blessings.

William Kendall said...

A wonderful spot for a walk.

Gemel said...

It really has a lot of atmosphere Sharon.

It has become my favorite place for a walk William.