Sunday, August 29, 2021

Visiting My Son.....

Visiting my son and enjoying the beauty of his garden yesterday I capture views of his flowers in a slightly different way by taking a closer look. 
Interestingly I discovered by looking closer I wasn't the only one enjoying the flowers and foliage. 
We can gaze around a garden and be in awe of the vista before us without seeing everything.
But by really getting close to observe the miracle of a single flower, it is then that you can really appreciate the wonder of nature. 
Seeing the textures, the patterns and the wildly fascinating insects that also are drawn to our garden wonderlands......








































 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful close ups

Sharon said...

Mother nature is such a magical being!

Gemel said...

Thank you William.

She certainly is Sharon.