Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Spirit Cat.....

Spirit cat my beautiful old boy posing for a few photos all the way back in 2016. 
He has been passed a couple of years now and is still missed to this day. He was always a comical and very vocal boy, these few photos did make me smile and recall how much personality this little black cat had.
Once a street cat who joined my life in 2009 when I moved house and he decided that I would be his human. His street wandering ended and he settled into a life of being pampered and cared for. Over the years his antics did often bring laughter and such love was always felt from him. It's a very humbling thing to be selected by an animal who had been unloved and neglected, our bond was instant, it was almost as if he had been waiting for me to appear making it very clear from the very first encounter that he was here to stay.....




 

No comments: