Tuesday, December 22, 2020

A Morning Walk...

A morning walk around the garden before the temperature soars once again.
Everything given a good water to prepare the plants for another hot exhausting day.
Rainbows cascading over the garden and a gentle breeze tickling my skin what a genuinely therapeutic way to begin a day. 
These blue flowers from a chicory plant left to go to seed are absolutely stunning. Water droplets twinkling in the sun gave them a magical quality. The fish shaped windsocks also captured my attention this morning, they add a real splash of colour to the garden especially when they are dancing in the wind. They also serve as a way to keep some of the larger predator birds away from my precious chicken folk.
A couple of other flowers made me stop and pause, and as always I never tire of seeing how parklike my garden has become......












 

No comments: