Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Getting Ready For....

Getting ready for a new year approaching and knowing I wanted to be prepared to start it as I mean to continue, learning something new and continuing with my personal transformational work. Recently I had been feeling the urge to get a new deck of tarot cards. A bit bored of the old tired decks that have been on the market for decades I was overjoyed to find the Dreams of Gaia deck. It is a tarot for a new era. It has more cards than the traditional decks and also the major and minor arcana's are vastly different to traditional decks, it is a really inspiring and artfully stunning set, I have a lot of study to do on this set.

Also discovering for the very first time a lunar diary designed for the southern hemisphere instead of the northern hemisphere which really are no good for me.
Again stunning art work and lots of inspiring suggestions as well as all the relevant moon cycles based on living down under. 

2020 was a year of amazing personal growth for me amidst the chaos that the planet fell into. Keeping with the flow of how 2020 was mostly for me,(I too had a few hiccups along the way) I am going to focus on transformation, magic and inspiration as 2021 slips into my realm.
Much to study and much to learn and I am truly looking forward to setting 2021 off in an inspirational and magical way, of focusing on bringing  positive vibes into my realm and nurturing and expanding my already deep connection with my beloved Pachamama, who without none of us would be here. 
I give intent for it to be a year of playfulness, inner growth and joyous memories...... 


 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

And here, all I've done is clean out some clutter. I'm cleaning out lots of things I never seem to use. I'm sure others will find them very useful.

Gemel said...

I did that last week, seems we are on the same wave length Sharon.