Saturday, December 05, 2020

The Enchantment....

The enchantment of nature, always such beauty to be found, even on the side of the road amidst the busyness of a bustling town.
Funny looks from motorists who I am guessing might have been thinking what on earth is of interest to photograph here? 
Well, for me there was plenty to be found, from the first discovery of pale mauve flowers against the vibrant green leaves. To a different world under the canopy of a towering tree.
A grape vine growing wild and oodles of fruit beginning to ripen, the birds are in for some tasty summer treats.
What held me captivated the most were the flowers, then the flowers took on a different energy with the arrival of a lone bee.
Stood silently watching, the world around me faded to nothing. All I heard was the hum of life around me, the gentle pulse of nature. 
Relaxed and enthralled, so at peace.
I marveled at the flowers for what seemed like hours, in a space of complete serenity. 
This tiny creature flying from flower to flower took me on a mediation of deep appreciation for the bounty of life that surrounds me. 
For the gratitude I have for taking the time to not only look at the world around me, but to stop from doing, to take a few moments to observe this other realm that continues around us and to know within the centre of my being that Mother Nature is the real master of this planet.....


































 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

There is a lot of beauty to behold if one just takes the time.

Gemel said...

Totally agree Sharon.