Monday, September 04, 2023

Dashing For Cover...

Dashing for cover every few minutes was fun to begin with, although, once my raincoat was sodden which meant I was too, it was time to head home. So much for being a waterproof jacket! 
I was dripping wet and shivering yet still I enjoyed the invigorating albeit quick hike. 
After a few days of much needed heavy showers the waterways are refreshed and topped up, hopefully a few more weeks of decent rain will continue.
A lovely family of Australian wood ducks were spotted, dad hissing to keep me away from his adorable brood. I admired the family from a distance before scampering along... 






























































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The little fluffy bundles are cute.

Gemel said...

They were adorable.