Tuesday, September 12, 2023

A Peaceful Wander...

A peaceful wander along the Swan River, the sun had quite a bite to it when out from behind the clouds which was rather therapeutic. 
Many moments of pure pleasure ensured a serene escapade, which included being chased by a bull ant. It seemed to be on a mission to bite me, and having been bitten by these ants once, I did not relish a repeat. 
Many vistas attracted my attention immersing me completely into the moment. 
Interestingly enough I was rather mesmerised by the flowering weeds. Although weeds can cause havoc in the native bushlands, they still have a beauty of their own. And some, like dandelion for example, can be harvested for medicinal use. 
I spent a long while observing a willy wagtail who was running along the shoreline feeding on some microscopic insect or water creature. In a world of its own as it hurried up and down, stopping to peck at the delicacies on offer...

































 
































































2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you.