Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Quite By Chance...

Quite by chance I created a little pocket in the garden where a selection of purple and blue blooms are sharing their beauty. 
I had not planned this to happened, I was simply inspired to plant each plant in a particular position without a thought to the little colours they would bring when in bloom. 
I have another area in the garden which I have named the pink parade, as I have five different varieties of wax flowers growing there, which when flower, are varying shades of pink. 

I do really love this area with these tones of purple, and I equally love how magical it looks as evening gives way to night. Twinkling fairy lights adding to the ambience...









 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

Gemel said...

Thank you.