Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Meandering By...

Meandering by the water was once a daily occurrence, although not by a river, my haunt was the ocean. Finding myself here on a blustery and chilly spring day was somewhat invigorating. Although given I had left for the day without a jumper, I found myself having to return to the warmth of the car. 
Sponges littered the sand, and there was a selection of plants I had not come across before. 
Not too many birds were seen, the gusts of wind extremely strong so they were hidden somewhere less blustery. The clouds however were spectacular as they cloaked the earth and gave a certain mood to the landscape...
















































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

My time at the ocean has been very limited.

Gemel said...

As has mine.