Friday, September 15, 2023

Dried Fungi...

Dried fungi withered by the sun had an almost fossilised appearance, given the sun hasn't been that intense of late I was surprised to see this. Having said that, I was in a new area not visited before and it was notably dry, the lushness found elsewhere was lacking here. 
I noted a lot of seed pods which were getting ready to disperse their seeds or become a scrumptious lunch for the birds and possums. 

I was all excited to set off and explore yet was met by workmen spraying poison in the area, the stench was dreadful and breathing in these toxic chemicals not good for me or the wildlife. 
Sadly, I headed back to my car...













 





2 comments:

William Kendall said...

So different from what I'm used to.

Gemel said...

It is very different to Canada.