Thursday, September 21, 2023

A Bit Behind...

A bit behind in posting my meanders in nature, with the weather shifting to warming spring days, uploading photos is taking a back seat as the garden beckons me outside. 

A visit to Heirisson Island which is about as close to the city that I get, the island is home to a small mob of kangaroos, and I adore seeing them. They are such tranquil creatures. I am certainly glad they are safe here, living a contented life.
As well as seeing the kangaroos there were plenty of other birds enjoying the beautiful morning sunshine...






































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

In many ways, roos remind me of deer. Just not when they're standing up.

Gemel said...

They remind me of deer also.