Thursday, January 26, 2023

The Village Art Gallery...

The Village Art Gallery in Whiteman Park was my next port of call, although a tiny gallery the art here is always a mixture of painting styles and other arty creations.
Here I was drawn to a couple of works, and was surprised to see more owls. I took it as a message and so looked into the spiritual meaning of owls crossing one's path.
All the items on display are from local artists, and although not everything spoke to me I definitely feel that there is something for all tastes among these very creative and quirky one off pieces...






























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I would have to snap up that cat art.

Gemel said...

i did actually think of you and the your posts on Speak Of The Devil about A Day In The Life Of A Cat when I saw it.