Monday, January 09, 2023

Taking Time...

Taking time to rest and recharge is vital for all of us, and that is exactly what I have been doing this past week. 
Computer unplugged and phone basically ignored. 
Technology needed some serious time out.
Taking the time to be still and silent really does regenerate the soul and relax the mind. Even though I am not part of the rat race as such, the dysfunction and erratic energy of the mainstream chaotic world still seems to infiltrate my quiet realm of wonder and it is not something that I enjoy nor invite openly.
Listening to my inner wisdom I simply disconnected from the distraction of the internet and was very selective of who it was I spoke to over the phone. 

Feeling balanced and at peace it is out into the world I step again.

And luckily for me I had a purrfect companion for my week of calm and quiet...

 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very good company.

Gemel said...

Indeed he is.