Thursday, January 12, 2023

Natures Calls...

Natures calls have been answered to get back out with my camera so off I ventured to observe the secret lives of birds. I have missed my outings yet at the same time I felt I needed a bit of time to retreat and reset.
Once out amongst the trees I immediately felt at peace. The scent of the bushland foliage was relaxing, as the temperature rose the scents only became stronger. 
The lake I visited was busy with families of birds still caring for chicks and fledgelings were taking their first flights. A beautiful day surrounded by the nourishment of nature...



































































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

A lot of avian activity there.

Gemel said...

It was a delight to see so many.