Thursday, September 01, 2022

Another Carton.....


 Another carton of eggs on their way to be gifted. They have been named happy eggs by the people I gift them to because the yolks are so vibrant and happy. 
Not eating them myself I don't get to see them cracked. Apparently they also don't smell like store bought eggs, I assume that is because they really are free range unlike the free range chicken farms here where free range means being locked in a shed with thousands of others. Not really what free range is about!
I also feed them a grain mix with no hormones or antibiotics, which is difficult to find, but healthier for the girls as well as those who eat their eggs.....

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

I tend to prefer eggs scrambled.

Sharon said...

Someone is going to be lucky to get this gift.

Gemel said...

Scrambled happy eggs I hear are quite tasty William.

The eggs are always appreciated Sharon.