Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saving This Huntsman....

Saving this huntsman spider from becoming a plaything for the kitty kids yesterday and taking it outside hopefully to safety was my good deed for the day.  There were three pairs of very attentive eyes watching it's every move, and they kept an eye on where it was I was taking it also. Normally I tend to leave the huntsmans in the house if they keep up high out of the cats way as they eat any insects that may get in the cottage. I am not frightened by them, I actually find them rather fascinating.  This one though was heading down to the floor and would have been pounced on in seconds. So it was out to the garden it went.....
 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Looks big.

Gemel said...

They are quite the beasties of the spider realm.