Wednesday, April 20, 2022

In The Graceful Presence........


In the graceful presence of towering grandmother trees I followed the winding path leading to the gently flowing river.  An almost silent whisper beckoning me forward. Chasing the long cools shadows decorating the earth I rested for a few seconds respite from the hot and biting sun. 
The water calming as soft waves broke against the shore. Birds silent as they preened or swam. All was peacefully subdued. In the silent presence of such ancient trees I found myself almost melding with my surroundings as the dance of life swayed around me........



























































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Spread wings makes a formidable sight.

Gemel said...

They are super impressive when drying their wings.