Thursday, April 28, 2022

Once Again I Found.......

Once again I found myself ambling alongside a tranquil river and under a warm autumn sun. A new path opening up before me, I pondered what treasures would I encounter today? The sculptural elegance of the trees creating an enticing living canvas of scents sounds and colours. The exceptional dance of nature never fails to inspire. A pelican flying low overhead taking on the appearance of a small plane. Silently it glided out of view as I strolled along in contentment. Breathing in the aromas of the bushland which had come alive after a deluge of rain only hours before. There appeared to be a buzz in the air.  The long awaited rains replenishing all. Quenching the parched trees and the dry dusty earth......



























































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful photos!

Gemel said...

Thank you William. I had a stunning canvas to play with.