Wednesday, April 27, 2022

I Feel We All....


 I feel we all require moments of self reflection where we still ourselves, grounding our bodies in the Earth and being at One with All. I know for me that this time of stillness and silence is vital to my wellness. 
Of course we all have times where situations and people can cause us to slide down the slippery slope into the realm of unsettling situations that arise causing us to reflect on where to go next.
The world has become a rather different place to navigate these last couple of years. And that has seen a decline in lightheartedness and joy in the human population. Fear has attempted to take over every soul on earth and as a result life as we once knew it was over.

I have found this a rather difficult process to watch. 
Joy was replaced with fear as a desperation settled like a cloud over humanity. 
I stayed pretty much out of it, yet this cloud infiltrated my realm here and there. 
Sadly I have also watched people I know transform and woefully not in a positive way. 
This has caused grief and sadness as dynamics shift and chapters end. 
When the dark dismal cloud of control and despair fights to overwhelm me with its terror I retreat.
It is to my beloved Earth Mother I go.
Silent and still.
And her gift is clarity.
With clarity comes wisdom, and with wisdom comes peace......

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Dogs take it all in stride.

Gemel said...

That they do.