Monday, April 18, 2022

As The Chicken Folk.....

As the chicken folk enjoyed a tasty brunch of lettuce and spinach I set to work clearing out their seldom used day pen. With the newly planted food and flower meadow planted at the back of this space I wanted to clear the energy surrounding it. 
The fig tree had a slight prune as did a few other plants in the garden. A native wisteria was also pruned off the fence. The native wisteria may be beautiful but are very invasive and strangle plants as they entwine their way around them. 
Lily has began to grow her new feathers, although her white feathers are still decorating the garden where they have fallen during her molt. She wandered off to have a bit of alone time and I found her staring at the gardens buddha which made me laugh. 
I have a pile to take to the rubbish tip next weekend which will keep me busy for a few hours. Overall I am delighted with the energetic change a little bit of tidying up can bestow upon the garden......













 




2 comments:

William Kendall said...

You wonder what she thinks of that Buddha.

Gemel said...

I thought she was waiting for it to move.