Tuesday, February 09, 2021

The Different Stages....

The different stages of flowering on one of my eucalyptus trees had me captivated for the longest time this afternoon. 
From the buds waiting to open, to the blooms already fully open and those that have already flowered and now beginning to dry off, each stunning in their own way. 
The tiny caps slowly popping off like wee little hats made me smile. In fact I was full of admiration for this determined little tree who has just begun to find her roots and place in the garden after five years. At one point a couple of years ago I thought she might die, but I managed to save her, now she is at last flourishing.
She deserves to be admired, and admire her I did.....













 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Totally different from what I'm used to.

Gemel said...

The Australian native flowers are all very different.