Thursday, February 11, 2021

Out With My Camera.....

Out with my camera after what feels like months, so it most likely is months since I have actually gone out to see what speaks to me camera in hand. 
How overjoyed I was just walking and watching enjoying the stillness and the quiet. Some special little magical moments just for me and those bird folk who I silently photographed as they all went about their day. 
Three old trees caught my attention too, but mostly I was truly blessed to have discovered a little family of small water birds which I haven't been able to identify as yet. I watched them for the longest time.

 Nothing enriches me as much as these private moments in nature, just me, my camera and my beloved Gaia......


















































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

These birds are marvelous.

Gemel said...

Thank you, birds and water are my favourite subjects.