Sunday, February 28, 2021

Some People....

Some people don't understand why I prefer the company of animals and nature to that of humans.
Well, just one look at this smiling little face should give you an idea. 
Animals can read a person by the energy they give off and as I find animals always love to see me when I arrive, they see and feel the true essence of who I am.

They give without expectations and don't manipulate nor demand as humans often do. 
They love without expectations and live in the moment. 

I know that each being is a treasure, regardless of species. 
When I encounter such a precious being as this little one then time is taken to give as much love as possible and to just be and enjoy the time spent with him, because each interaction is unique and special and should never be taken for granted........


 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Total cuteness.