Thursday, February 11, 2021

This Photo....


 This photo is going to be one of my all time favorites, really lucky to have seen this today. This could have been this little chicks first ever meal because there was still one egg in the nest unhatched. This might have been this chicks first day of life. And I was blessed to share it just for a moment.
The gentleness of the parent as it brought the fish for it's chick was amazing.
Beautiful moments like this are not lost on me, many people might not even have noticed the tiny family, but I see what so many amble past, it is my greatest gift. 

To know that everywhere I look in the natural word there is always something extraordinary waiting to be witnessed.......

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good timing for this shot.

Gemel said...

It really was William, the right place at the right time.